JEE UP BED examination 2013 submission of online application forms Last date is 10th March 2013
www.upbed.nic.in UPBED JEE B.Ed 2013 Last Date Online Application form 10.03.2013
- Last date of JEE B.Ed 2013 online Application : 10 March 2013
- last date for submission of hard copy of Application form(By Speed post and registry) : 13th March, 2013
- Payment Application fee last date on(Offline Fee Payment (CBS)) : 12-03-2013
- The Coordinator ,
Joint Entrace Examination B.ED 2013,
Deen Dayal Upadhyay University , Gorakhpur – 173009.
Educational qualification - Candidates must be graduated from any recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks.
How To Apply - Candidates who are graduate, can apply through online process before 10 march 2013. After filling online application form candidates need to take a print out of filled form and send it to the given address before 13 March 2013:
download notification of last date at http://upbed2013.in/ImpDates.pdf
For UPBED JEE B.Ed 2013 Admit Card, Results, College List, Entrance Details, No of Seats, Syllabus candidate can visit www.upbed.nic.in
UP B.Ed. 2013-14 Joint Entrance Examination Application form Fee : For General /OBC candidates Rs.800+100+10
For Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe( sc/st) candidates Rs.400+100+10
UP Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Eligibility & Educational Qualification & Age Limit organized by Deen Dayal Upadhyay University Gorakhpur
The basic education qualification for this exam is graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks but for SC/ST candidates only graduation certificate .
Age Limit : Minimum Age is 18 years No maximum age limits
The candidates should go through the detailed advertisement before filling in the application forms.
Apply Online application form at http://www.upbed.nic.in/Default1.aspx
Online Registration will start on 10 feb 2013.Candidate can apply online till 10th march 2013.
Get Your E-Challan , Transaction id & Pay Application Fee for UP B.Ed 2013
- Just click on ‘Print E-Challan’ and get your challan on a A4 size paper out .
- Now get this challan to nearest C.B.S. branch of Allahabad bank and submit/pay your challan; The clerk on the other side of counter, will give you a challan slip with ‘Transaction id’ printed on it
- Please make sure that transaction id is printed clearly on it .
Download UP BED 2013 information brochure/ Prospectus http://www.upbed.nic.in/Brochure.pdf?iframe=true&width=100%&height=700