Assam TET 2013 Admit card , Exam center. The Short Listed Candidates for Secondary TET(2012-13) Centre Wise/Venue Wise List is published on the official website of Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA)
www.ssaassam.gov.in – Assam Teachers Eligibility Test
Eligibility Criteria for Assam TET 2013:
1) Graduate teacher has been prescribed as BA/B.Sc/ B.Com with 50% marks with B.T./ B.Ed. degree from any recognized university.
2) Hindi Teacher: Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University.
3) Classical Teacher (Sanskrit):- Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed degree from any recognized University.
4) Classical Teacher such as Arabic, Urdu, Persian etc:- MM with 50% marks with degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T./B.Ed. from any recognized University.
5) Classical Teacher (Assamese Language, Manipuri Language):- B.A with Honours/ Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T. /B.Ed. degree from any recognized University
Government of Assam, Education Department
Short Listed Candidates Appearing for Secondary TET 2012-13
Centre Wise/Venue Wise List for Kamrup tet admit card/ merit list 2013, Morigaon, Darrang tet admit card/ merit list 2013, Nalbari & Barpeta, Bongaigaon Jorhat, Sonitpur, Sibsagar tet admit card/ merit list 2013, Tinsukia, Golaghat, Lakhimpur, Dhemaji, Dibrugarh, Goalpara, Dhubri, Karimganj, Nagaon,Baksa, Chirang, Udalguri, Kokrajhar, Dima Hasao tet admit card/ merit list 2013, Karbi Anglong, Cachar tet admit card/ merit list 2013, Hailakandi
Number of Vacancies: 4500 (the figure is indicative and may increase if required)
Unit 3: General Science and Technology
Unit4: Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam
Unit 5: Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam
Unit6: Mental Ability and Reasoning
Unit8: Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools
B. Current Affairs (20 Marks)
Matters of State, National and International importance, Political and Economic developments, Culture, Art, Literature, Games, Sports, Scientific and Technological advancements, etc.
Part 2: Pedagogy and General English (100 marks)
(All questions will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type)
A. Pedagogy (75 marks)
Unit 1: Teaching –Learning Process and Pedagogy
General Principles of Teaching, Maxims of Teaching
Significant trends in Modern Teaching Learning Process
Process of Learning-Major Laws of Learning, Role of Motivation in Learning
Teaching Methods and Techniques
Taxonomy of Educational Objectives: Cognitive, Affective & Psychomotor
Lesson Plan: Essentials of a good Unit
Unit 2: Educational Psychology
Educational Psychology- Its Meaning and Nature: Application of Educational Psychology in the classroom.
Attention and Interest – Its Educational Implication
Personality- Its Concept- role of family and school in personality development
Education of Children with Special Needs
Mental Health and Hygiene, Adjustment and Mechanism
Intelligence- concept and nature: Individual differences in intelligence, creativity.
Unit 3: Psychology of Adolescence
Significance of Adolescence Period
Dimensions of Development during Adolescence- physical, intellectual, social, emotional and moral.
Emotional problems in the classroom.
Understanding the adolescent learner- role of family and school
Guidance and Counseling
Understanding Developmental Hazards during adolescence.
B. General English (Maximum 25 marks)
Unit 1: Remedial Grammar
Auxiliaries- primary and modals
Direct and indirect narration
Active and passive voice
Pairs of Words
Unit 2: Composition
Letter Writing- Personal and Formal
Phrases and idioms
Sentence structure – word order
- Structure & Content of Test:- The examination shall be for 200 marks of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each one of them carrying equal marks. The subject areas broadly are as follows.
Sl. No Subject Number of Questions Marks
1 General Studies & Current Affairs 100 MCQs 100
2 Pedagogy & General English 100 MCQs 100
Total Marks 200
- TET Examination (Tentative): 24th March, 2013
- Declaration of Result (Tentative): 10th of March 2013
Short Listed Candidates for Secondary TET(2012-13) Centre Wise/Venue Wise List
Candidates who have applied for Assam Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) 2012, their admit cards will be dispatched soon to the all candidates by Education Department, Assam to the all candidates whose list is attached here below. Their is no Notification has published regarding Online Admit Card Download till now.
Centre Wise /Venue Wise Candidate List with Roll No for SM/ASM TET(Paper-I)
Centre Wise /Venue Wise Candidate List with Roll No for SM/ASM TET(Paper-II)
List of Candidates for Siksha Mitra TET Examination 2012 (Elementary) whose data not matching
with the database of SM/ASM data maintained at the time of up-gradation of EGS centres .