UP BTC 2013 online Application form & fees Submission. State Council of educational Research & Training (SCERT), Uttar Pradesh issue notification for Admission in BTC Courses for session 2013-2014
Minimum Qualification UP BTC 2013: Candidates should have Graduation Degree with 50% marks. 5% Relaxation in marks will be provided for SC, ST, OBC, PH, Freedom Fighter , Ex Service Man .
Selection Process : Candidates will get Admission in UP BTC 2013 after being selected and Selection will be done on the basis of Merit list. Merit list will be prepared by adding the percentage of high school, Intermediate and Graduation. Merit list will be published by diet.
Important dates regarding UP BTC 2013-14 :
- Online Registration starts from : 22-07-2013
- Last date for Online registration : 16-08-2013
- Last date for submission of fee through E-challan : 19-08-2013
- Last date for submission of Online Application form : 22-08-2013
Application Fee for UP BTC :
1. All category Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/-.
2. Only SC/ST Candidates are required to pay Rs. 150/-.
3. Physical Handicapped Candidates are not required
to pay any Fees.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply only through Online mode i.e Candidates are required to fill Online application form which is available on www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in before 16th August, 2013.
download notification by visiting official website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
How to Submit fees
Candidate can Cash Deposit at any SBI branch or Through SBI Internet Banking.
1) Candidate can visit https://www.onlinesbi.com/ and login with Internet username and password provided by bank
2) select Payment/Transfers
3) select Power Jyoti Fee Collection
4) Fee Type option to be selected
5) Enter Date of Birth & Registration No and press submit button
6) You will receive sms at your mobile. Type that password in the computer screen
7) After that confirmation message will display. Take a print out and jeep Journal Number with you
reprint application form last date 22 August 2013 at http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/PostChallan/post_challan.aspx by entering below information
|Enter Registratio no||*|
|Date of birth||(dd/mm/yyyy) *|
|Transaction Id/ Journal Number|